1. Abigail (1 Samuel 25): These are ladies whose husbands are not born again. Their role is to pray for families and the body of Jesus Christ.
2. Priscilla (Acts 18:1-26): These are ladies whose husbands are born again. Their role is to mentor young women in the Ministry.
3. Rebecca (Genesis 24): These are single ladies 24 years old and above. They are role models for the younger ladies (14-24 years). As they wait on the will of God concerning their lives, they maintain their inner beauty prayerfully.
4. Anna (Luke 2:36-38): These are widowed ladies whose hope and trust is in God. They are intercessors as they wait on God. (1 Timothy 5:5)
5. Eunice (2 Timothy 1:5): This is a group for single mothers, co-workers with the Children’s Ministry. The older mothers teach the younger ones how to ground their children in the ways of God.
Every lady in DCI-U has a place in the Ladies Ministry where she can serve effectively and where she can be ministered to.
1. The VUKA Camp equips girls after Class 8 with knowledge and life skills to help them negotiate this season of transition with grace, confidence and awareness.
2. The Crisis Counseling Centre provides members with professional counseling services for members free of charge.